1. All components of the video audition must be done in ONE take. Do not stop and start the
camera between components.
2. If you do not like a take, you may try again, as long as your final submission is in one continuous, unedited take. 3. You may not edit, cut, splice, or otherwise alter your performance.
4. Video picture must remain stationary: no panning, zooming, multiple cameras, fading in/out.
6. Video must not exceed 6 minutes. Judges will stop watching at 6 minutes. Make sure all the components of your audition fit within 6 minutes. It is ok if your video is less than 6 minutes.
7. Other helpful hints:
* Tune your instrument to A=440.
* Skip any long rests in both the excerpts and your choice of piece you play.